If you buy or receive an Asda gift card of any kind, you should treat it like cash. We cannot replace an unregistered card if it is lost or stolen, so we recommend that you register your gift card to protect it.
Protect your card by visiting the Asda cards website. Click on Sign in, enter your Asda groceries account login details, then click on the ‘Register your card’ tab.
Remember, you can log in to your account anytime to:
- Check your balance
- Top up your Asda gift card
- Buy 3rd party gift cards online including Nike, Pandora, Uber, Nintendo & more
- Buy School Shop Savings cards
- Buy Christmas Savings e-gift card
- Report a registered card as lost, stolen, or damaged
- View the Frequently Asked Questions for information and help
- View the terms and conditions of use.
If you require a refund for an order, but you've discarded your gift card, please contact us using this form, and we'll do our best to help you.
If you applied a gift card to an order, but you think it hasn't processed correctly, please contact us using this form, and we'll do our best to help you.