Returning a George order
How do I request a return for my George order?Print
Need a refund for a grocery item you bought online? Click here.
Need a refund for an item you bought in store? Click here.
Here's how to request a George return:
Registered customer returns
1. Visit the George.com website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on Your Account, then Your Orders.
3. Select the order which contains the item you wish to return.
4. Click on Return.
5. Enter the quantity of items you're returning and select the return reason.
6. Choose your preferred return option (in store, Collect+ or by post) and click Submit return.
Guest customer returns
1. View your order details by visiting Track Your Order.
2. Enter your email address and order number, then click Track Order.
3. Select the item you wish to return.
4. Enter the quantity of items you're returning and select the return reason.
5. Choose your preferred return option (in store, Collect+ or by post) and click Submit return.
Returning large items
If you want to return large, home delivered items such as furniture, please call us to arrange collection on 0800 952 0101. Lines are open Monday to Saturday from 7am to 11pm and Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
Please visit our returns and exchanges page for more information about returns including our 100 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you would like to return an international item, please visit our International Returns FAQ for all the information you will need.
When will I receive my refund?
We'll process your refund as soon as we get the goods back and send you an email confirmation of this. The refund will be made to te payment card you used and will show in your account in 3 to 5 days, once cleared by your bank.
I haven't received my refund
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.