Returning a George order
How do I request a return for my George order?Print
Need a refund for a grocery item you bought online? Click here.
Need a refund for an item you bought in store? Click here.
Here's how to request a George return:
1. Visit the George.com website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on Your Account, then Your Orders.
3. Select the order which contains the item you wish to return.
4. Click on Return.
5. Enter the quantity of items you're returning and select the return reason.
6. Choose your preferred return option (in store, Collect+ or by post) and click Submit return.
1. View your order details by visiting Track Your Order.
2. Enter your email address and order number, then click Track Order.
3. Select the item you wish to return.
4. Enter the quantity of items you're returning and select the return reason.
5. Choose your preferred return option (in store, Collect+ or by post) and click Submit return.
Returning large items
If you wish to return large, home delivered items such as furniture, please call us to arrange collection on 0800 952 0101. Lines are open daily from 7am to 11pm.
Visit our returns and exchanges page for more information about returns including our 100 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you would like to return an international item, please visit our International Returns FAQ.
When will I receive my refund?
Your refund will be processed as soon as we receive the goods back in our warehouse. Refunds are made to the card you used to pay for your order. Confirmation of your refund will be emailed and the refund will show in your account once cleared by your bank.
I haven't received my refund
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.