Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Returning an item with a Registered Account?
Go to Your Orders (you'll need to sign in)
Returning an item with a Guest Account?
- If you're a guest customer (you haven't registered an account with us), click here to access the order details
- Follow the above instructions 3 - 6 to return your parcel.
Free return to store
You can return any Small to Medium items up to 60x60x90cm back to any Asda store, free of charge.
Re-package your return as shown on the Delivery Note and include the Delivery Note with the parcel
- Attach Returns Label from the delivery note to the parcel. You can also print this at home via: www.toyou.co.uk/client/George or at the Click & Collect / toyou service point in store
- Take the package to the Click & Collect / toyou service point in any Asda store where you can either use the self-service Touchscreen terminal to process your return or a colleague will be on-hand to assist you further.
Free return via Collect+
You can also return items up to 50x30x30cm and less than 10kgs to any one of the 5000 Collect+ stores, free of charge.
- Visit www.collectplus.co.uk/asdareturns to find your nearest Collect+ location.
- Please remember to complete and include the Delivery Note with the parcel
- You can Create and Print a Returns Label at: www.collectplus.co.uk/asda
- Take the parcel to your chosen Collect+ location
- Once your parcel has been scanned you will be given a receipt with a 7-digit reference code, which you can use to track your order at www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new
Return by Post
You can return any items by Post to the below address. The Post Office will charge for this service. We recommend that you ask for a free Certificate of Posting as this may help you if your parcel goes missing whilst in their distribution network.
PO Box 9564
Please remember to re-package your return as shown on the Delivery Note, include the Delivery Note with the parcel.
If you would like to return any Large sized item
Please call us to arrange collection for your parcel on 0800 9520101, lines are open Monday to Sunday from 7am – 11pm.
Please note: It can take 2-3 weeks for your returns to get back to our warehouse, depending on the return method you chose. When we receive the items we'll send an email to let you know that your refund has been processed. The refund will be shown in your available balance once cleared by your bank.
Additional Policy Information
If you bought the item within the last 30 days, in most cases you can return the item if it is unused and in a re-sellable condition for a full refund. Exclusions can be found here.
100 day Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason you're not satisfied with your George Clothing or George Home product, simply return it within 100 days with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange. For more details please see our Returns & Exchange policy here.
International Item Return?
Please follow the below steps:
Download and print the International Returns Form.
Repack the item along with the completed returns form
Send back to: George and Asda Online, PO Box 9564, Newark, NG24 9GF, United Kingdom
We may not be able to process your return without the International Returns Form, so please don't forget to include the completed form. We recommend you use a postal service that insures your contents and gives you proof of postage.
Full terms and conditions for international orders can be found here.
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.