Returning a small item? E.g. a clothing item, toy, cushions, etc.
1. Go to Your Orders (you'll need to sign in)
2. Go to the order which contains the item(s) you want to return (If you're a guest customer i.e. you haven't registered, you can use the Track Your Order link to access the order details
3. Click 'return an Item'
4. Enter the quantity of the items you're returning and select the 'return reason' from the menu
5. Choose your preferred return option and click 'submit return'. (Depending on the products you may be able to choose to return to any Asda Store*, Collect+ location, or by Post)
6. Follow the instructions shown on screen to complete your return and please make sure items are well packaged for the return journey.
Returning a large item? E.g. a bed, patio furniture, etc.
In order to arrange the return of your large item, we'll need to arrange a collection. Please get in touch with by using the 'contact us' link so we can help you further with this.
What happens next?
It can take 2-3 weeks for returns to get back to our warehouse, depending on the return method you chose. When we get it we'll send an email to let you know that your refund has been processed.
It takes 3-5 days from this point for the refund to show in your account. If it's not in your account after this time, please contact us on the link below.
If you'd like more information on our returns policy, please take a look at our terms and conditions here
Not found your answer? Please contact us
Sign up for our emails
For the latest trends, offers and more